OFFER ONLINE PRICE: ADULT 59€ / CHILDREN 35€ (2-11)
Join with us to discover the most incredible places in Lanzarote. We are the only agency that offers this route and only sells online.
Why? Only direct sales or the product would be too expensive for our clients. We will visit the whole south of the island and the whole north, Timanfaya National Park and including the two caves,
Jameos del Agua and Cueva de los Verdes. The groups are always less than 30 people.
- Timanfaya, the Fire Mountains.
- Camel area
- The Green Lagoon
- Los Hervideros
- La Geria vineyards and wine tasting
- View to La Graciosa Island, Mirador del
- Jameos del Agua cave
- Cueva de los Verdes cave
Lunch in route not included in the price (€9 extra)
Camel ride (€6 extra)
- 09:15 Salinas, Hervideros and the Green Lagoon.
- 10:15 Camels in the National Park Timanfaya +6€ per person (not included)
- 11:00 We are already in Timanfaya lands, we go up to the Mountains of Fire to see the Geisers and the Route of the Volcanoes. Our visit
ends on the coast created by the Timanfaya lava rivers in the eruptions of the 18th century.
- 13:00 Stop for Lunch, if you want. Free buffet 9 € (Not included) and in a winery for a tasting in the region of La Geria.
- 14:00 We pass by the Monument to the Campesino we go to the north Lanzarote
- 14:15 Views from the cliff to La Graciosa.
- 15:00 Visit Jameos del Agua (Admission included)
- 16:15 Visit The Green Cave (Admission included)
- 17:30 RETURN
- WE PICK UP YOUR HOTEL OR NEARBY
- ENGLISH SPEAKING GUIDE
- PAYMENT IS MADE ON THE DAY OF THE TOUR ON BUS.
- FREE CANCELATION
- NO PROMOTIONAL EXCURSIONS
- ENTRANCES FEES ALREADY IN PRICE
DEPART TIMING AND MEETING POINTS
Consult us for times. It depends on
- 08:00-08:20 : Costa Teguise.
- 08:00-08:20 : Puerto del Carmen.
- 08:45 :
- 08:20-09:05 : Playa Blanca.
ATTENTION: The pick up time and the bus stop will be indicated in an e-mail after booking.