PRICE: ADULT 65€ / CHILDREN 35€ (2-11)
- CAMEL RIDE (OPTIONAL +6€ )
- GEOTHERMAL SHOWS
- VOLCANIC ROUTE
- THE GREEN LAKE
- LA GERIA
- JAMEOS DEL AGUA
- THE GREEN CAVE
- GUINATE VIEWPOINT
- TEGUISE OLD TOWN
- ENTRANCE TO NATIONAL PARK, JAMEOS DEL AGUA AND THE GREEN CAVE
- WINE TASTING
Your hotel or nearby, also by Harbour.
- 9:15 Visit The Green Cave (Admission included)
- 10:15 Visit Jameos del Agua (Admission included)
- 11:15 Views from the cliff to La Graciosa.
- 12:15 Stop for Lunch, if you want. Free buffet 8 € (Not included)
- 13:45 We pass by the Monument to the Campesino and we will make our first stop in the afternoon in a winery for a tasting in the region of
La Geria. (Tasting included)
- 14:15 Camels in the National Park Timanfaya +6€ per person (not included)
- 15:00 We are already in Timanfaya lands, we go up to the Mountains of Fire to see the Geisers and the Route of the Volcanoes. Our visit ends on the coast created by
the Timanfaya lava rivers in the eruptions of the 18th century. (Admission included)
- 16:15 Salinas, Hervideros and the Green Lagoon.
- 17:30 RETURN
*If clients of
Fuerteventura are added or the guide considers the route could be varied and visit the other way around, starting in the south.